The items you have purchased are for personal or non-profit use only including your custom orders. Commercial use is NOT allowed.
ALLOWED (What you CAN):
- You can print as many copies as you like for yourself.
- You can save the files (in case of editable product) or make copies of it for your own use.
RESTRICTED ( What you CANNOT):
- You cannot distribute, share or transfer the files to a third-party by any means (electronically or physically) unless you have written permission from us.
- You cannot modify or reproduce the original files.
- You cannot sell the product itself or the printouts.
All designs remain copyright of MaplePlanners.com
READ CAREFULLY BEFORE YOU PURCHASE
Before making a purchase, please read the text carefully for any typos / spelling mistakes or grammatical errors.
If you want the text customized, please contact us before your purchase. Once the payment is confirmed and files are available to you, all sales will be treated as final.
After the sales are final, NO REFUND will be issued in any case. But if you face any issues, we may help you to resolve it.
If you have any questions please contact us before making a purchase.
REFUNDS, EXCHANGES AND CANCELLATIONS
Due to the digital nature of our products, we cannot issue refunds once the files are available to you. All sales are final.
In case you need any revisions or text changes, please contact us and we may help you to resolve any issues.
PRINTING: You can print at home or at your local printing shop. Please note that colors may vary depending upon the quality of the paper or printer used. For best results, set print settings to 100% or actual setting
PAPER: We recommend white heavy duty paper or card stock (e.g. 65 lb. paper weight or more).
TEXTURES / GRAPHICS: The textures used (e.g. gold glitter, confetti, foil etc.) are for giving an effect of the gold but is not a real gold. Also the printed colors of these textures may vary slightly due to difference between screen and printer calibrations.